Monday, May 5, 2008

been tagged

I am….....me- follower of Christ, wife, mother, friend
I want......to do what’s right
I have.......more than I need, I am blessed
I wish.......there were more hours in a day
I hate.......feeling overwhelmed
I miss.......the days when my kids were young
I fear..........losing a loved one
I feel...........useless sometimes
I hear.........birds chirping and i love it
I smell........coffee brewing
I crave..........good sea food from Victoria
I search.......the scriptures for encouragement
I wonder......what God will do in our lives
I regret........not being a better mom to my kids
I love...........being a Mom
I ache...........when my children or husband hurt
I care........…about my family
I always.........say always...a big fault of mine say my kids and hubby
I am not….…as clean and organized as I would like to be
I believe.........in God, the Father Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord….
I dance...........with my grandkids...who just stare at me and think i'm nuts
I sing...............to songs even when I don’t know the words
I cry.................not very often
I don’t always..........do what i should
I fight........not to be so opionated
I write.........hardly ever
I never.........say never(yah right!)
I listen.........with half an ear sometimes...I'm working on it
I need...........to work on walking more often
I am happy........When i see that my family is happy

1 comment:

Janice said...

thanks for sharing, it was kinda neat reading your thoughts.